It's Friday! Jump in on the fun and share your posts with us so we can "find" you and follow you in a stalker-like fashion.
Some things this week that put the "fun" in "functioning" for me:
1. My surprise gift from my fantastic husband! I've been wanting a hammock for...well, forever, and he just went out and got me one for no reason at all. I napped in it Sunday afternoon for two hours and it was bliss. Then it began to rain and I've just been looking at it out the window longingly ever since...
2. This post by Jon Acuff on Stuff Christians Like. It made my day, especially because it was on Sunday that I found it and it went RIGHT along with my mood. You need to read the comments as well. This made me realize I may be sane after all.
3. When I saw this I immediately thought of the blog world. It IS so easy to compare ourselves to what others put out for the world to see. People rarely write "I overslept, yelled at my children and haven't brushed me teeth at 4 PM"
4. This goes along with number 1..
5. And this is the lovely cross-stitch that my sister-in-law gave me for Christmas. It hangs right by our front door and is the first thing you see when you walk in our home.